ROBERT NOLAND began his writing career as a songwriter in 1983, penning lyrics for artists such as Glen Campbell, Babbie Mason, Paul Smith, and Gabriel. He then spent the next 10 years as a touring musician and producer. He wrote his first series of Bible studies in 1988 and in 1991 wrote his first Christian devotional book for a para-church ministry.
Noland has since authored over 60 titles spanning across children, youth, and adult audiences. In 1996, he wrote a Christian follow-up booklet entitled LifeChange, published by Student Discipleship Ministries, which to date has sold over one million copies.
In 2010, he released his first book, The Knight's Code, along with 3SG, Men's Small Group Manual through his own ministry 517 Resources, Inc. Robert regularly blogs at theknightscode.com and speaks at Christian men's events.
Since 2011, he has been a free-lance writer and editor for Christian publishers, ministries, and faith-based organizations.
Recent projects where Robert has contributed his writing and editing include:
- Facts & Trends magazine (LifeWay 2014-2015)
- Think, Act, Be Like Jesus, Randy Frazee, Zondervan 2014
- Do You Believe? 40 Day Devotional, (From the Pure Flix film, Do You Believe?), Broadstreet 2015
- When God Shows Up: 40 Day Devotional (From the Jon and Andy Erwin film Woodlawn), Broadstreet 2015
- Living Among Lions, David & Jason Benham, W Publishing 2016
- How to Live in Fear, Lance Hahn, W Publishing 2016
Regardless of the target audience or mode of delivery via paper or digital, Robert writes what he calls, "practical application of Biblical truth." He lives in Franklin, Tennessee with his wife of 30+ years and has two adult sons. Visit his web site at robertnoland.com.